A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Jo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Jo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Jo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jo graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Moon Jo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Jo practice?
- Dr. Walter Jo has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Jo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.