A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Johnston Alves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Johnston Alves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Johnston Alves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston Alves graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnston Alves has 5 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- Vicksburg Med Ctr, Vicksburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Johnston Alves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Johnston Alves practice?
- Dr. Walter Johnston Alves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Johnston Alves practices Family Medicine near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Primary Care Doctors.