A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Kahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Kahn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kahn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Kahn FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Walter Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Kahn practices Ophthalmology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Ophthalmologists.