Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Kerwin
Dr. Walter Kerwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Boise, ID. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kerwin is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Brotman Medical Center and Antelope Valley Hospital. Dr. Kerwin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Kerwin has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Walter Kerwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Becky Miller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. John Sherman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Shahrad Shamsi
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi16