A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell, Anesthesiologist, Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris Kidwell graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris Kidwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell practice?
- Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Morris Kidwell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Laughlin, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists, Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors, Las Vegas Internists, and Las Vegas Surgeons.