Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Kidwell
Dr. Walter Kidwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar City, UT, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and General Surgery. Dr. Kidwell is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Kidwell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Kidwell has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Walter Kidwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar City, UT.
Dr. Michael Munford
Cedar City, UT 0.15 mi24
Dr. Darrell Wilson
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Cedar City, UT 0.17 mi18
Dr. Alan Hillstead
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Cedar City, UT 0.17 mi10