A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Klodnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Klodnicki is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klodnicki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Klodnicki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klodnicki graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Klodnicki has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Klodnicki MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter Klodnicki practice?
- Dr. Walter Klodnicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Klodnicki practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.