A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Koroshetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koroshetz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Koroshetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Koroshetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Infarction
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Huntington Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koroshetz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koroshetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Joseph Koroshetz MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Koroshetz practice?
- Dr. Walter Koroshetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Koroshetz practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Neurologists.