Learn more about Dr. Walter Koroshetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Koroshetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Infarction
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Huntington Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Movement Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koroshetz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koroshetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Joseph Koroshetz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Koroshetz practice?
- Dr. Walter Koroshetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Koroshetz practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Neurologists.