Learn more about Dr. Walter Koroshetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koroshetz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Koroshetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Koroshetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Infarction
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Huntington Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koroshetz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koroshetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Joseph Koroshetz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Koroshetz practice?
- Dr. Walter Koroshetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Koroshetz practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Neurologists.