A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Korytowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Korytowsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Korytowsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korytowsky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Korytowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Allegiance Health
- Community Health Center of Branch County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Gregory Korytowsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Korytowsky practice?
- Dr. Walter Korytowsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Korytowsky practices Dermatology near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coldwater, MI and Hillsdale, MI.
See Jackson Dermatologists.