Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Kwan
Dr. Walter Kwan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kwan is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City, San Jose Medical Center and Redwood City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Kwan has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Kwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Parveen Shiraz
Hematology and Oncology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Zineb Benmayouf
Hospitalist, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Ulf Hemprich
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi13