A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Leslie Frank MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Frank practice?
- Dr. Walter Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Frank practices Urology near Georgetown, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Georgetown Urologists.