A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter R Frank MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Walter Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Frank practices Urology near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Urologists.