A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Frank is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Frank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter R Frank MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Walter Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Frank practices Urology near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Urologists.