A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Green, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Louis Green MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Green practice?
- Dr. Walter Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Green practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.