A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lajara-Nanson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lajara-Nanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajara-Nanson graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Lajara-Nanson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter A Lajara-Nanson MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Lajara-Nanson practice?
- Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlesville, OK.
See Tulsa Neurologists and Tulsa Psychiatrists.