A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajara-Nanson graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Lajara-Nanson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Arturo Lajara-Nanson MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Lajara-Nanson practice?
- Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lajara-Nanson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Neurologists and Tulsa Psychiatrists.