A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Larisey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Larisey graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Larisey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Med Univ Of South Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Earle Larisey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Larisey practice?
- Dr. Walter Larisey has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Larisey practices Anesthesiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Anesthesiologists.