A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lawrence, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter T. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Walter Lawrence practices Plastic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Kansas City Surgeons.