A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lawrence, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Thomas Lawrence MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter T. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Walter Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Lawrence practices Plastic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Kansas City Surgeons.