A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ledet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ledet is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Ledet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ledet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Pierre Ledet MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. Ledet practice?
- Dr. Walter Ledet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Ledet practices Surgery near Sulphur, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Sulphur Surgeons.