A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Leibold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Leibold, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Leibold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
- West Branch Reg Medctr, West Branch, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Clifford Leibold MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Leibold practice?
- Dr. Walter Leibold has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Leibold practices Surgery near West Branch, MI.
See West Branch Surgeons.