A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter M Leon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Leon practice?
- Dr. Walter Leon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Leon practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians.