A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lesley, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter S Lesley FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Lesley practice?
- Dr. Walter Lesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lesley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.