A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lesley, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter S Lesley FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Lesley practice?
- Dr. Walter Lesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lesley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.