A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lewis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Emmett Lewis MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Walter Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lewis practices Urology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Urologists.