Dr. Walter Little III MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 3rd, 2016
Support Staff Is Discourteous & Incompetent
I went in for a blood draw ONLY. I was told that blood draws were not done between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. I returned at 1:10 and checked in again, I waited until 1:50 and told the receptionis I had a 2 p.m appointment. She said the blood draws could be done until 4 p.m. I returned at 3:10, and again waited until 3:50 and asked if I would be seen before 4 p.m deadline. She tried calling the staff in the back and got no answer, so she went to the back. When she returned she told me I could "go on back", unescorted. When I got to the back I was told "go to room number 4", then I was asked "which arm do you want to use." Nothing else was said to me, no apology, no explanation for waiting over an hour for a 3 minute procedure.

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Little has done emergency surgery on me twice for kidney stones. He has been proactive in trying to figure out why this keeps being a problem. His staff has always been helpful in locating him if there was a problem, and he returned my call in a timely manner. When at an office visit I've never felt rushed. He's always sat down with me to talk about the issues. The treatment plan, and a backup treatment plan. I highly recommend him.

September 14th, 2015
RUDENESS EXTRAORDINAIRE
I have had many kidney stones in my life and used to have a wonderful Dr. We moved and I had to find someone else. I chose to see Dr. Little. I have had three Kidney Stones in the last year and every time it has been a nightmare trying to see him. The office staff at the Henderson Office is so rude it's unbelievable! They absolutely refused to make an appointment. Sending me to the ER instead. The last time I was in the office a girl tore up my insurance card and said I don't have insurance! I did have and had to order another card. I am going to change doctors because of his office staff . The doctor is ok but I can't stand trying to make an appointment when you're in pain with the baboon's at the front desk!

April 2nd, 2015
Fed Up
What a horrible experience! My husband shows up at 8:00 am for his procedure at the surgery center (this is the 2nd attempt due to the first one being cancelled for weather). He signs all of the paperwork and then they ask for a $1500.00 co pay up front. We explain that we have a health fund and that we don't pay any out of pocket and that it would all be reimbursed per our insurance. They proceed to tell us they won't do the procedure without payment because that is their policy. Ummm-we had no problems at the office visit, and we told you over the phone when you called about the patient cost. We again explained that if we payed, our insurance company would not reimburse us because we are told not to pay put of pocket and that they could call to verify this info. They said it didn't matter what the insurance comp said, this was their policy . WHAT!? !? So 2 months after the initial consult, still no procedure! Bad business in my book. Go somewhere else that uses just a tad bit of common sense and knows the difference between a health fund and an HSA account

December 29th, 2014
Hard to get in contact with the Hendersonville office. Takes a long time to get "call backs" to schedule appointments.

February 19th, 2014
Satisfied patient
I had been to Dr. Little years back for a continuance of problems with kidney stones, which were hereditary for me on my mother's side of family. Dr. Little's Gallatin, TN office staff were very courteous professional and prompt about making appointments, follow up from lab/tests etc and he as as a Dr. was great not only at his main Gallatin office at the time but also in his Hendersonville office where I first had a visit. He was very honest and up front about treatment options and being able to talk one on one put me at ease about a condition I knew little about. I even requested diet sheets as some kidney stones are diet related and he accomodated my request and gave me some guidance in that area. Always a great friend when you need urological care.