A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Loch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Loch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Loch, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loch graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Loch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter E Loch MBBS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Loch practice?
- Dr. Walter Loch has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Loch practices Otolaryngology near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Otolaryngologists.