A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lowe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lowe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Richard Lowe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Walter Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.