A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Lowe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Richard Lowe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Walter Lowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.