Dr. Walter Lowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Lowe?

April 28th, 2017

ACL mended

Best doctor around!! Performed miracles with my knee.

April 2nd, 2015

7 Surgeries Later

Dr. Lowe is one of, if not the best surgeons in the state of Texas. I'm about to have my meniscus transplant and I have nothing but the up most faith and respect for this man. He explained to me how my last surgeon didn't do the transplant correctly and that he will take care of me and get me back to 100% sooner than I expect.

October 21st, 2013

Dr. Lowe

It is without a single hesitation that I recommend Dr. Lowe and his entire staff. I can say with a great deal of personal experience with his team that he is a premier doctor, who has shaped how my life has turned out. Initially, Dr. Lowe treated me to repair someone else’s work. It was then that I was able to distinguish his expertise and knowledge; not only with his experience, but also because he is so connected and in touch with all the latest treatments, trends, and new medical advancements. I must admit that battling through five ACL/MCL/ meniscus repairs on both knees and the recovery process for each of those was a long and painful road, but one in which I would have never been able to overcome without the confidence, exceptional care, and the talent of Dr. Lowe and his team. I am not a professional athlete, yet I was treated equally with respect and given the time by Dr. Lowe, his PA’s, nurses and physical therapists. I have total confidence in him and his entire team. Why else would I go back when I had encountered another issue? Six years of my life were spent with these people who not only gave me the ability to walk, run, jump, play sports, go skiing but they also provided my sister with the same success throughout her surgeries. My family will be forever indebted to each and every single person of his team and it is with that confidence that I would recommend Dr. Lowe. It brings me great pride to know that I was cared for by a doctor so respected in his field and one that professional athletes also go to see to put their careers and future into his hands.

October 18th, 2013

Wouldn't trust my body to any other surgeon

Dr. Lowe is not only a phenomenal dr. that listens to your problem and takes the time to thoughtfully diagnose you, he is a brilliant surgeon. He got me from incapacitated to fully functional within months on an issue that I had had for a year that no one else could treat. I would not go to any one else in the country for an ACL repair. I highly recommend him and send all my friends and family to him with orthopedic issues that fit his specialty.

October 18th, 2013

There are doctors who are capable, and there are doctors with talent...

Dr. Lowe is an exceptionally talented surgeon who provides exceptional care and is committed to getting people back to doing what they want to do. When I dislocated my shoulder there was only one choice for me on who to fix it. Dr. Lowe is phenomenal.

August 21st, 2013

Ironman clinic debacle

Stay away from this Dr and the Ironman clinic, bad news. Act like they are doing you a favor to make an appointment, then try to pass you off to one of their new surgeons ( classic bait and switch) Total disorganization by admin staff also, good luck getting a call back on anything. The bright spot in this clinic was the PT clinic , very squared away. I been treated at sports clinics in Dallas and New York over the years as a former college football player, both of which were great....... so not my first time around block ,Ironman Clinic was a train wreck compared to those other clinics.

September 9th, 2012

Would not recommend

If you are a professional athlete you will be treated like royalty; however, everyday people are simply a waste of his time. Dr. Lowe will appear that he is capable of fixing your problem, but once the surgery is over and he has your money your follow-up appointments will be cancelled or you will be shifted to a PA. I first researched Dr. Lowe and was impressed by his resume. I was in need of a 2nd ACL revision with a meniscus repair and he was confident he could fix my knee. Six weeks after performing my revision and meniscus repair, I was back on the operating table due to the meniscus repair being unsuccessful. Seven months after my surgeries each time an appointment was scheduled, they were cancelled and unfortunately I was never released by Dr. Lowe. It has been five years of constant pain and now in need of a knee replacement.

February 25th, 2010

Dr Lowe is HONEST! he operated on my torn rotator cuff, and i had to go in again for the same problem. he said "i missed it"... i like that he is honest, takes time to really listen to what your pain is, and looks you straight in the eye!. he will also spend hours not to cut a nerve, rather than hurry through and get the job done.

September 5th, 2017