A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Maier, Emergency Physician, Preventive Medicine, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Maier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado River Medical Center
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Markus Maier MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Maier practice?
- Dr. Walter Maier has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Maier practices Family Medicine near Lake Arrowhead, CA.
See Lake Arrowhead Family Physicians.