A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Maier, Emergency Physician, Preventive Medicine, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Maier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado River Medical Center
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Markus Maier MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Maier practice?
- Dr. Walter Maier has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Maier practices Family Medicine near Lake Arrowhead, CA.
See Lake Arrowhead Primary Care Doctors.