Emergency Physician, Preventive Medicine, Surgeon

3.0

Apr 22nd, 2016

Dr. Doesn't seem to know me from visit to visit. Very strange, he asked me why I was taking a medication that he himself has prescribed for me for three years now. Could hardly walk due to flair up of RA. Had to beg for a couple of muscle relaxes and pain pills. Even though I only get flair ups two or three times a year. Anyone could see the pain I was having,my right knee was twice the size and Feet were so swollen couldn't even get any shoes on. Nothing got resolved and no follow up appointment were suggested. It felt like there was no compassion given and I left the office sad and confused.

Jun 11th, 2015

Dr mair staff are excellent people I would recommend them for all your needs

Apr 30th, 2013

Staff is rude....they won't even turn to look at you when you walk in and sign in, then when they finally open the window to greet you instead of saying hi how are you the just open the window, call your name and ask for your co-pay. You attempt to make an appointment and they figure out ways not to see you instead of how to get you in. I wonder if he knows how his staff treats patients or encourages it.

unhappy show details unhappy
Nov 6th, 2011

waiting room chairs are uncomfortable, and wait time is to long. once you get into the back you wait again for the doctor to come in. the doctor talks with you but once he leave the room he is done, even if you think he is coming back. not very personal at all...and doesn't conclude the conversation.