A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Marbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Marbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Marbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marbach graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Marbach MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Marbach practice?
- Dr. Walter Marbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Marbach practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Crestwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradley, IL and Chicago, IL.