A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Marbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Marbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marbach
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Marbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marbach graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Marbach MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Marbach practice?
- Dr. Walter Marbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Marbach practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Internists and Hinsdale Rheumatologists.