inactive

Walter M Marcus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 5th, 2013
not sure what these reviews are about... office is great!
very friendly staff and the doctor is excellent!

October 18th, 2013
not there
Had an appointment at 4:15 on Thursday....I arrived at 4:00pm and doors were locked and answering service said they were gone early for the weekend. This after getting a confirmation email the day before the appointment to confirm date and time. And no phone call on home or cell phone

May 19th, 2010
My first two appointments with him were canceled by him as he had other things to attend to. I wish I listened to my instincts and switched Dr's at that time. I always have a problem getting a hold of the office and usually have to leave a message that does not always get returned. When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes I was very upset about it. I don't feel I was given the proper guidance on this condition and had to wait nearly three weeks before I was able to meet with a specialist. The final straw was yesterday. I had an appt at 4:30 and showed up but the doors were locked. The answering service said they "decided to close early". The office called me this morning and said that they called all the patients a few days ago to let them know that they would be closing early but I never got a call! Staff told me I must not have picked up my phone. I have no missed calls from them and they could have left a message. I am very disappointed.

May 19th, 2010