A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Haskell Marshall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Walter Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.