Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Martin
Dr. Walter Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheridan, WY, with another office in Asheville, NC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Sheridan Memorial Hospital, Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center and Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheridan, WY.
Dr. Sierra Gross
Sheridan, WY 0 mi
Dr. Martin Lucas
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Sheridan, WY 0 mi32
Dr. Kim Fehir
Sheridan, WY 0 mi19