A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Martin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Martin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Martin practice?
- Dr. Walter Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Martin practices Internal Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists.