Learn more about Dr. Walter Matkiwsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Matkiwsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matkiwsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Matkiwsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matkiwsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Matkiwsky practice?
Dr. Walter Matkiwsky practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Kenilworth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillside, NJ and Short Hills, NJ.
See Kenilworth Surgeons, Kenilworth Family Physicians, Kenilworth Allergists, Kenilworth General Practitioners, and Kenilworth Pediatricians.