Overall Review

4.9

April 20th, 2016
I found Dr. McReyolds to be very concered & thorough. He has a vey kind bedside manor.

March 22nd, 2013
Dr. McReynolds is the most amazing Dr!! He implanted a cochlear in my right ear and I have been extremely happy with his work. He was very thorough and has expertise in his field of work. I highly recommend him to anyone to see him even if not having a cochlear implant!! His office personnel are truly amazing too!! They make you feel welcome, important and like one of the family. My whole experience has been a positive one. Thanks so much for all you have done for me!!

January 10th, 2011
BEST ENT EVER!!
Dr. Mcreynold's is the best doctor ever. He was so caring when I brought in my newborn son, and helped him immediately.I am always concerned that older doctors may not be abreast of current research. Not the case here at all! My tongue-tied son was fixed using brand-new studies that the doc had just left a conference about. He truly is awesome. I would pay out of pocket 100% just to have this doctor over any other choice given. He should be rewarded for sure!