Dr. Walter Meadors Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Meadors Jr?

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I was his patient for 21 years. I really liked him as a physician. His staff was friendly but in the 21 years that I went there I've never known any of their names except for Dr. Meadors. His receptionist and (I guess a CNA or RN) call me by name out in public and I have never known their names and I am too embarrassed to ask them after not knowing it all these years. They do not wear name tags and I have no idea what their roles are as far as who is a nurse or who isn't. I had progressing issues with my monthly cycle and I felt like they wasn't being addressed, due to this and having family/friends urge me to see a different doctor I have in 2 visits with my new doctor (also with PHC, but staff wears name badges) she has been able to get to the root of my problem. It is hard to leave the doctor you have been with for 21 years - I am disappointed to do so. He has a wonderful character and bedside manner, but I am the one dealing with the issue and no tests was ever ran and I feel uncomfortable with his staff knowing me so freely but I am not allowed to know their names. As for my new doctor, I am trying to learn to trust her because I was so used to him. Best of luck to him and his practice he really is a nice person.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr Meadors has been my doctor for 20 years.

BEST AROUND!