A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Merriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Merriam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Merriam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Merriam graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Merriam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Merriam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Merriam practice?
- Dr. Walter Merriam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Merriam practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.