Learn more about Dr. WALTER MIGOTTO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. WALTER MIGOTTO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. WALTER MIGOTTO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. MIGOTTO graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. MIGOTTO has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MIGOTTO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. WALTER H. MIGOTTO practice?
Dr. WALTER MIGOTTO practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria General Practitioners, Peoria Internists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Physiatrists, Peoria Anesthesiologists, and Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.