A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Migotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Migotto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Migotto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Migotto graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Migotto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Honorio Migotto MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Migotto practice?
- Dr. Walter Migotto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Walter Migotto practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Pulmonologists.