A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walt Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walt Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walt Mills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walt W Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walt W. Mills practice?
- Dr. Walt Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Walt Mills practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians and Santa Rosa Geriatric Doctors.