A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Mills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Mills practice?
- Dr. Walter Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Mills practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians and Santa Rosa Geriatric Doctors.