Learn more about Dr. Walter Molofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Molofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Molofsky, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Molofsky graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Molofsky has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Molofsky MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Molofsky practice?
- Dr. Walter Molofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Molofsky practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.