A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Molofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Molofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Molofsky, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Molofsky graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Molofsky has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Molofsky MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Molofsky practice?
- Dr. Walter Molofsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Molofsky practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See New York Neurologists.