Learn more about Dr. Walter Molofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Molofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Molofsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Molofsky graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Molofsky has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molofsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Molofsky practice?
Dr. Walter Molofsky practices Pediatrics, Neurological Surgery, Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Surgeons, New York Ophthalmologists, and New York Neurologists.