A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Morrow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Morrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Morrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Morrow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Walter Morrow has 1 office location.
- Dr. Walter Morrow practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near West Reading, PA.