A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Morrow is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Morrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Morrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Morrow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Walter Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Morrow practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near York, PA.
See York Family Physicians and York Pediatricians.