A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Morrow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Morrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Morrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Morrow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Walter Morrow has 8 office locations.
Dr. Walter Morrow practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Leesport, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians and Reading Pediatricians.