A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Murrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Murrell, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Murrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Wingate Murrell MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Walter Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Murrell practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.