A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Murrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Murrell, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Murrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Wingate Murrell MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Walter Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Murrell practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.