A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Muth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Muth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muth
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Muth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Muth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muth graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Muth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
- Down East Community Hospital
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter N Muth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter N. Muth practice?
- Dr. Walter Muth has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Muth practices Ophthalmology near Ellsworth, ME.
See Ellsworth Ophthalmologists.