A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Muth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Muth is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Muth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muth graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Muth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
- Down East Community Hospital
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Norris Muth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter N. Muth practice?
- Dr. Walter Muth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Muth practices Ophthalmology near Ellsworth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Hill, ME and Machias, ME.
See Ellsworth Ophthalmologists.