A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Muth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Muth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muth graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Muth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
- Down East Community Hospital
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter N. Muth practice?
Dr. Walter Muth practices Ophthalmology near Ellsworth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Hill, ME and Machias, ME.
See Ellsworth Ophthalmologists.