A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Mysiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Mysiw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Mysiw, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mysiw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mysiw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Mysiw MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Mysiw practice?
- Dr. Walter Mysiw has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Mysiw practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.