A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Mysiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Mysiw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Mysiw, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mysiw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mysiw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mysiw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans