A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Mysiw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Mysiw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mysiw
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mysiw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Mysiw, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mysiw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mysiw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Mysiw MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Mysiw practice?
- Dr. Walter Mysiw has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Mysiw practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.