Dr. Walter Mysiw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Mysiw?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

September 25th, 2016

Saved by Mysiw

Dr. Mysiw has saved my life and now I have the will to live! He has accurately diagonised my condition and I am getting the treatment that I need! He is by far the best and most caring Doctor that has seen me in the last 3 years! I thank God for finding him!

August 25th, 2016

Worth the Wait

It is a wait to see him but it is so worth it. He is an excellent doctor and truly an angel. He is extremely smart and very caring. His listening skills are superb. He understands what you are saying even when you don't. He is bringing my husband back to me after a serious brain trama auto accident. He is truly a blessing.

March 2nd, 2016

Just an academic

Dr. Mysiw's staff is just appalling, with many having frankly disgusting customer service skill; none to speak of honestly. Dr. Mysiw shows little care when examining a patient and shamefully much less after years of treating the same. He will wax technical for days without educating even the most intellectual in the room, ignore any request for pain management alternatives to narcotics, and laugh at any hope for rehabilitation. With so many chairman responsibilities at OSU, blah blah Mr. Mysiw clearly has far to little time to keep up with the latest research and stay on the cutting edge of the fairly new diagnosis of traumatic brain injury with which he claims as a specialty. Mysiw's medication distribution is the worst part about him and his middle school playground of a practice which so closely borders on malpractice it's hard to believe OSU would want his face resting atop the a** that sits in the many "chairs" he "mans". If you have been handicapped by a traumatic brain injury and need someone to fight for you and that you can explicitly trust with your healthcare, this is not that person.

December 30th, 2015

Chaplain

I may be dead today had Dr. Mysiw not come into my life. The pain control he has been able to get me to has changed my life. While I will confirm that a patient has to work in their own care, part of that is understanding that your doctor cares for others beside you. Dr. Mysiw does the best to stay within reason with the worse of us. Understanding is part of your own care as stressing about time makes us sick. Wait and allow Dr. Mysiw will do his very best to address your issues.

March 25th, 2015

Wonderful

Has treated my husband who has a TBI for the past 5 years. Trust him completely. Caring and compassionate.

October 28th, 2014

Would appreciate a physician who choses to spend time with his patients and is not consumed with administrative responsibilities.

August 18th, 2013

It seems as if he is always in a rush to get out of the exam room. I have given him a couple of tries, but I do not think I will go back to see him again. There are plenty of other PM&R physicians in Columbus.

July 11th, 2013

Horrbile bedside manner. Would NOT recommend.

March 31st, 2013

Looking for a new specialist

Hello, after quite a bit of research and reading the reviews on so many credible pain specialists, Dr M, is the one I'd choose. Surprisingly and I'm saddened to know that recently my physician may be retiring, and I just adored him tremendously. I am a bit on the sensitive side, though I am in pain most all of the time, a great person and a kind and understanding doctor is what I must have. I hope to meet Dr. M. And his staff in the near future!

May 11th, 2010

Expertise

Dr Mysiw has treated us for over 10 years. He does continually analyze our Physical Medical status and provides timely solutions to arising or changing medical conditions. We find his solutions fit the problem by neutralizing or substantially reducing the situations. He does care for his patient and does exhibit concern. His manner is extremely comforting, while professional.

August 14th, 2008

Best doctor on earth.

Given me quality of life back I no longer had believed possible.

June 30th, 2015