A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Ingram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ingram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmendorf Air Force Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Neefram Ingram MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter N. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Walter Ingram has 1 office location.
- Dr. Walter Ingram practices Internal Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.