Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter Nance has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Walter Nance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Joann Bodurtha
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Raymond Lewandowski
Medical Genetics, General Practice
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Arti Pandya
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi30