A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Novikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Novikoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novikoff graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Novikoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Princeton Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novikoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Novikoff practice?
Dr. Walter Novikoff practices Family Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, TN.
See Alcoa Family Physicians.