A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ray O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Walter O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Malibu, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.