A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter F O'Donnell MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Walter O'Donnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter O'Donnell practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.