A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter F O'Donnell MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Walter O'Donnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter O'Donnell practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.