A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Osborne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Osborne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Presbyterian Kaufman Hosp
- Dallas Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter George Osborne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Walter Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Osborne practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.