A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Park is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Gwang-Up Park MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Park practice?
- Dr. Walter Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Park practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.