A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Park is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Gwang-Up Park MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Park practice?
- Dr. Walter Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Park practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.