A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Jent Paschall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Jent Paschall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jent Paschall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jent Paschall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Jent Paschall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Jent Paschall practice?
- Dr. Walter Jent Paschall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Jent Paschall practices Ophthalmology near Jasper, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant, WV.
See Jasper Ophthalmologists.