Learn more about Dr. Walter Paschall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Paschall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paschall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paschall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Paschall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Paschall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paschall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Paschall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Paschall practice?
- Dr. Walter Paschall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Paschall practices Ophthalmology near Jasper, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant, WV.
See Jasper Ophthalmologists.