A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Paschall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Paschall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Paschall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Paschall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paschall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Paschall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Paschall practice?
- Dr. Walter Paschall has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Paschall practices Ophthalmology near Jasper, GA.
See Jasper Ophthalmologists.