A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Pearcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Pearcy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearcy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearcy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Pearcy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearcy graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearcy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Curtis Pearcy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Pearcy practice?
- Dr. Walter Pearcy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Walter Pearcy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and Morganton, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.