A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Pearcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Pearcy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Pearcy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearcy graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearcy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Curtis Pearcy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Pearcy practice?
- Dr. Walter Pearcy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Walter Pearcy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lenoir, NC and High Point, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.